Thank you so much for shopping at Global Wellness For All! We are so excited you are interested in our products, services, and classes for creating global wellness in all aspects of your life.
Although, we hope you will love whatever it is you would like to purchase, please know we are always here to assist if something has changed.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging and needs to include the original receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will check it and notify you via email that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within 10-14 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. It may be much sooner.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Do not delay! Please notify us immediately or within 12 hours of receiving the damaged merchandise. Take pictures of the box and the product and call us at 301-755-8923 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For these types of returns, we need to notify the delivery company immediately.
How To Return Your Item
The first step in the return is for you to contact us. You can call us at 301-755-8923 or you can send us an email to email@example.com. We will guide you on the process and provide you an email with all the details on where to send it.
Jennifer Tuton Jewelry Collection:
For this beautiful collection, we offer the Jennifer Tuton return policy.
– Returned items will be accepted within 14 days of date of receiving.
– Items must be packed properly so as not to arrive damaged. Please make sure the items are returned bubble wrapped and protected from shipping damage, as well as insure/track item to assure on time delivery.
– Return shipping is at the expense of the customer unless there is a quality issue.
– Any damages or quality issues must be reported within 48 hours of the original receipt of the merchandise.
– Returned items must be UNWORN and in ORIGINAL condition. Returned items that are received damaged or not in condition for resale will not be refunded and will be returned to you.
Repairs will be offered on items within 1 year of purchase with wear and tear. ‘Wear and tear’ is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal wear or aging.
There is a nominal fee associated with repairs of this nature. Price is based on particular item at hand. All other repairs will be handled on a case by case manner (ie. clasp breaks after a few wearing = no cost to customer).
Items Not Eligible For Return/Refunds
Downloadable audio, video, teleclasses/Online classes, are not eligible for refunds.
Sale items are not eligible for returns/refunds.
You can cancel your registration for a class by contacting us at 301-755-8923 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note majority of the classes have audio or video available. Please contact us to know if your class can be made available to you via audio or video. Please note the refund of the class is based on the following schedule.
– 30 days or more prior to the first day of class – A refund is available minus a 20 percent fee administration and credit card fees.
– 15 days- 29 days prior to the first day of class – A refund of 50% class fee is available
– Less than 14 days prior to the first day of class – No Refund available
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, you can reach us at:
Global Wellness For All