Click here to listen to full podcast.
In this episode, Christina Martini and Laleh Hancock discuss:
- Laleh’s journey from leaving Iran during the revolution to her illustrious career in wellness and coaching.
- The importance of finding your voice to improve your health and wellness.
- How we handle stress and how it affects our body and our life.
- Addressing challenges that come from stress and successfully reframing stressful situations.
- One part of you affects every part of you.
- There are many components of wellness in every aspect of your life: physical, financial, emotional, mental, relationship, and the like.
- Pull your barriers down, expand your walls, and allow information in to physically release your tension caused by stress.
“It’s amazing, if we start to actually listen to our body, there is so much information to make our lives easier. And also, you then have more energy, you have more clarity, you have more creativity, when you listen to your body.” — Laleh Hancock
About Laleh Hancock: Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock is a leadership and entrepreneurial coach, professional services consultant, personal wellness mentor, and founder and CEO of global professional services company, Belapemo.
Laleh boasts 30 years’ experience in operational excellence, change management and business consulting, and has inspired and empowered thousands of individuals including Fortune 500 executives, government agencies, non-profit organizations, athletes and veterans.
A highly respected executive and leadership coach, Laleh has a particular interest in supporting and encouraging the leadership capabilities of women – in business, in the workplace, at home and in the wider community. She is featured alongside luminaries such as Oprah Winfrey, Melinda Gates, and Ginni Rometty in the 2019 publication, America’s Leading Ladies: Stories of courage, challenge and triumph.
Connect with Laleh Hancock:
Twitter: @Belapemo & @globalwell4all
Facebook: Belapemo & Global Wellness For All Website: Belapemo.com & LalehHancock.com & GlobalWellnessForAll.comLinkedIn: Laleh Alemzadeh Hancock